Scheduler is avery simple
to use scheduling system for trucks and trailers.
It's benefits are
- simple to use, no special computers, training or personnel
- determines conflicts so drivers, trucks and trailers cannot
be selected if already scheduled
- determines if the vehicle is in a different location than
the one selected when planning a load
- determines what trucks, trailers and drivers are available
at given times so planners know who and what is available
- is based in Excel but works as a query database - making
the system extremely flexible, robust and customisable
- daily, weekly and monthly charting of truck activity can
show where the gaps are
- management reporting can show over a given selected period,
how long a truck, trailer, driver has been scheduled to
work - it also calculates the slack time
- If your planner is away, replacement personnel are quickly
up to speed with the minimum of fuss.
- Management can at the press of a button see what is going
- Initial planning required estimated start finish times,
however, each trip can also record actual times, providing
a database of accurate information for future development
of your scheduling skills
Scheduler is a new program from Burgewood and is being continually
improved. Those that use scheduler gain the benefit that all
enhancements, adjustments and changes are part of the monthly
rate. This rate, once set, remains at that level or lower.
It never goes higher.
Basic inputs are all that are required. Over time as accurate
trip times are recorded and analysed better planning and scheduling
can be achieved.